Sunday, March 22, 2020

weekly assignment

Global II work calendar for the week : 3.23-3/30 
Hello everyone, I hope you are all safe and healthy. So, I listened to many of your concerns and created a calendar to help with assignments. Please be patient. This is a work in progress. Hopefully this will be more efficient. Unfortunately, due to some technical and privacy issues we will not be able to use zoom, but we will meet through teams to try to have a virtual chat. I will be posting videos of myself explaining and going over material so please check the blog. I know this is a difficult time for all of us, but it is important to remember we all need time to adjust. I also ask that you understand not only am I educating 145 students online, I am also helping my own children and family so after 2:30 it may take me time to respond. Thank you for understanding.  Also, you need to give me time to post videos and notes (I'm old technology is not my friend). I am trying tnot overload you with work so you may not be able to go ahead if I did not post future assignments. Again, please be patient and I will send a message whenever things are ready to be viewed. All assignments are on teams under files. Again, I hope you are all staying healthy and safe.  
I love and miss you all.  
Monday: finish all work that is due from the previous chapter. Work on the Test WWII posted under files in teams 
We will meet virtually through teams to discuss some things 
Period 2: 9am 
Period 7 1030am 
Tuesday: test on WWII due: finish watching the videos that are already posted on the blog. 
read chapter 33 section 1 ONLY: be prepared to answer questions from the section when we meet virtually on Wednesday. define the following words and email me your definitions. They are due Wednesday. 
  1. United Nations 
  1. Iron Curtain 
  1. Containment 
  1. Truman Doctrine 
  1. Cold War 
  1. NATO 
  1. Warsaw Pact 
  1. Marshall plan 
  1. Brinksmanship 
Period 2 meet at 830 am  
Period 7 meet at 10:45am 
Start the cold war pretest assignment under files it is due Wednesday. the cold war by the end of the day on Tuesday.. 

Wednesday: the videos from the blog about WWII are due this day as well.  
cold war pretest due 

Virtual meeting through teams 
Period 2 830am         Period 7 1045am 
Thursday: Complete the assignment under files in teams Roots of the Cold War assignment it is under files.  Email me your completed work 
No Virtual meeting today 
Friday Marshall plan assignment due . email me all completed work.  
Virtual Meetings 
Period 2: 9:00am 
Period 7: 950 am 
Weekend work: y  
There is a writing assignment posted through teams under files that is due on Monday 3/30 please email your work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment